Wednesday, November 30, 2005

clapping babies


I have gained a new appreciation for clapping babies. Ordinarily I hate it when we are sitting in Olive Garden or Chillis and some little rug rat starts screaming...for no apparent reason. This has to be at the top of my list of things I don't like in a restaurant.

But when my grandson, Xander, screams an ear splitting, silverware rattling scream and then follows it up with clapping and a big smile, I have to say, there is no baby that could ever top him in charm and pure cuteness.

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger TWH said...

Yes, this is the same child that gave his whole family the flu for Thanksgiving....at least seven of us and counting. Isn't he awesome?

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are absolutely gah gah over this baby! Can't say I blame you a bit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home