Friday, November 21, 2008

check out my new linc... BBH

I am excited to have a new blogger on my sidebar. BBH has written a great story about the sorest loser in history. I am getting to know this blogger beyond the blogging world because she is the newest member of our family and one of my two favorite daughters-in-law. BBH has a wide range of interests and capabilities so I'm expecting an eclectic offering of topics on her blog. She has already found a special place in my heart because she wrote about history in her most recent post. Aside from her blog she is not afraid to ride on the back of my motorcycle (that was last Thanksgiving), she is a great cook, loves to be outside, is interested in people and new experiences. She's a lot of fun to have on a hike or climbing rocks, and is a great traveler (reference to Toronto, Canada where I missed so many turns that I think I had the car in reverse more on that one trip than the whole time I've owned the car. So welcome aboard BBH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home