Friday, June 08, 2007

another new linc

Yes, the sidebar on the right is growing. If I can't bring you substance I can point you to someone who can. PKS is Professor Kent Sanders, who is a professor at St. Louis Christian College and who will be running the place some day. Kent and I worked together when he was just starting out in ministry as a very talented, very smart young man with a heart for missions, and a desire to teach. So we thought he would be great as a worship minister. He was, and the church grew and we had some very good years of ministry. So when you come to my blog and you're disappointed to find yet another post about bird nests, motorcycle maintenance, or tattoos, click on PKS for intelligent book reviews, discussions of current ministry topics, Johnny Carson, movie reviews and also practical tips on MP3 players and other technology.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the props! We did indeed have some good times back at Central, and I enjoyed my years there a lot. When we moved to St. Louis I thought I would love living in the city again, but found that I really missed Streator and the great people there.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger TWH said...

I miss our friends from Streator, I miss our neighborhood,
I don't miss the town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home