Saturday, April 29, 2006

along the way





One of the things I enjoy about hunting is what you see along the way. A recent trip to the woods revealed such things as a hidden waterfall, geodes, beautiful scenery, and unusual glimpses of Americana depicted by the school sign pictured in this post.

My wife and I know someone who went to this school, and went on to get three college degrees. I guess she took the sign literally. She was a school principal and accomplished many amazing things in addition to being a precious friend, follower of Jesus and advocate for children.

I'm told by AMH that this school is an excellent school even though it is very much in a country setting. I find the name humorous and provocative.
I wonder if there's a Needmore Church? Needmore Computers? Needmore... You name it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home