Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I would never vote for...

I would never vote for Hillary for President, no matter what. There are a lot of people that may be possibilities to run against her, some of whom I like and some that I don't like.

I'm not the only one with an aversion to Hillary, and it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that she is a woman. I saw a poll that said that 44% of Americans would never vote for Hillary. That's pretty significant. I'm not saying I put a lot of confidence in polls but I would say things look pretty good for the Republicans or Independents if Hillary runs. Mancow, a Chicago radio personality thinks it's the best news in the world for Republicans that Hillary is probably going to run for President. He thinks she can't be elected. Is there anybody that you would never vote for?

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Adam said...

I am voting democrat no matter what next election.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger TWH said...

You've been brainwashed by a liberal media.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home