Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

...I never thought swinging a controller around like a tennis racket or bowling ball could be fun, but I have to admit it is. It also allows people who can beat you at video games to beat you at every other thing there is....bowling, tennis, fishing, hunting, playing guitar, and on and on.

Disc golfing. We got a foursome together and went to the disc golfing course and played holes 1,2,3,8,9....I think. It was fun but I can see now why you need more than one disc. We played with just the mid range disc and it wouldn't fly very far. My arm is still sore from the strenuous activities of throwing a disc and waving a Wii controller. How can I be that sore? Because I'm using muscles in a different way than I used them before???!!! Really? Muscles were involved?

What strange, but fun, Thanksgiving weekend games. But I am so thankful for such a wonderful family.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first time ever that I've had fun playing a video game. Great Thanksgiving day all around.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Jonathan H said...

Yes, it was fun to "Wii" it up with you two guitar heroes. :)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

I think Nintendo should make a rodeo Wii game. Think of all the possiblities

 

Post a Comment

<< Home