Thursday, January 05, 2006

the Rose Bowl on Wednesday night?

The family was sitting around the table and something was said about the Rose Bowl on Wednesday night. What? That can't be. Bowl games are on New Years Day, at least that's what I thought. What was so important on New Year's Day that it pushed the bowls to Wednesday night?

Today I read a very funny article by Randy Hammer on this subject. He's much better informed than I am and a really good writer. You can find his article at http://streatorsports.com/columns/hammer.htm

enjoy

3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is all about the mighty dollar.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger John said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the Rose and Sugar Bowl this year... Great games! I am hoping one day to sponsor the Funnelcake Bowl.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger TWH said...

Of course, John, you know that in an alternate evil universe there would be an Elephant Ear Bowl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home