Sunday, July 23, 2006

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou Part III

This is Tim with his ...da motorcycle. Notice my hand on the handlebar of my motorcycle. That is not the affectionate touch of a man with his machine. That is me with my hand on the throttle, I'm revving the motor so it won't die. This is in South Haven. Sometime I'd like to go back when we weren't running from a rainstorm that kept catching up with us every time we stopped. This town looks like a beautiful little relaxing vacation spot with the beach, Lake Michigan, the little lighthouse, quaint downtown area and off the beaten path.

This is my brother with his ....ey motorcycle. Notice how he can park his motorcycle and walk away from it and not worry about it starting again. Notice how big he is smiling. He has a ....ey.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Funny that I know exactly where you are. My grandparents on the T. side live not far from South Haven, so we go there often to check out the sunset, visit the shops, etc...It really is a beautiful little place.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger TWH said...

If you know where this is at then maybe you've seen the gated "Boardwalk" community which I think is north of South Haven. We passed by it and at first glance I thought it was a big hotel on a bluff looking over Lake Michigan. I looked it up on the internet because I thought it might make a fun destination for a little vacation. Turns out they'll be glad to sell you a lot for your $900,000 and higher home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home