Tuesday, February 05, 2008

God's compensation






I'm sure that skiing is God's compensation for cold winters. Skiing has come a long way since my dad, who grew up in Wisconsin, would nail his shoes to wooden barrel staves in an attempt to fashion makeshift skis. Snowboarding looks fun, physically demanding and strictly for a younger generation than me. I'll stay with skis. These pics are from a recent trip with LAM and his dad and TRH and me. It was great, wet, but not cold until we got back to Chicago.

4 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger TWH said...

that first picture may be the worst picture I've ever taken. I cut off the snowboards on TWH and LAM's feet. sorry. hee hee

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im pretty excited to go skiing this year. 2 more weeks :)

Im headed to northern NY. Its pretty much the area you hear about on the news with terrible snowstorms. It was amazing last year

adam

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the ninja in the first picture.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

I like the last pic the best. I also seem to have troubles keeping my zipper flap closed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home