Monday, March 10, 2008

I read the news today...oboy...

On the same day in the news I learned that Southern Baptists and Roman Catholics are against climate change. At least they can get together on something. The new terminology of climate change instead of global warming is more comprehensive since the universe is unpredictable and the term climate change allows us to be against whatever it takes a mind to do...warm, cool or whatever. For the record I don't drive anything with more than 4 cylinders. I also do not have a patio heater of any kind.

I also read today of a public official in Boulder, Colorado who wants to get stricter on cats roaming around outside. He doesn't like it that they kill birds and small animals. So cats should be made to stay indoors. I agree, but mostly I object to them using the mulch in my flower beds for nefarious purposes.

I read that the Democratic candidate running second in the primaries would like the leading Democrat to be their vice president. This race is really getting funny.

There are also some new mortal sins according to the #2 guy in the Vatican. He didn't say it quite like it's been reported in the mainstream media, surprise, surprise. Still it's good to know that the same old sins that we've had for years are being updated. Some of the old sins are getting pretty worn out so it's nice of the church to think of some new ones for us.

Every day I read the news. It's really pretty entertaining.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I read that the Democratic candidate running second in the primaries would like the leading Democrat to be their vice president. This race is really getting funny."

LAWL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home