Wednesday, July 25, 2007

potential plot spoiler

I'm on page 612 and I won't have time to read until about 11:00 pm tonight. Is it possible that Harry could die, but live on as a good Voldemort if Harry turns out to be a horcrux. Could it be that the snitch, opens at the close, i.e. end of the story to be the final horcrux/Harry/good Voldemort? okay I'll quit speculating but that could be an interesting end to the story. Both Harry and Voldemort could end up both living and dying. Or is it possible that the snitch could be a Dumbledore horcrux? okay I'm really going to quit speculating.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

I finished the book on Monday night... hurry up old man!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger TWH said...

Monday night I didn't get home from work til 10:30 pm
Tuesday night I had a church softball double header and I only had time to read about a hundred pages.
Tonight I'll be working until after 10 pm so again I won't be able to do much reading. It's agony to put the book down at 7:30 am knowing that the really exciting part that I'm reading will have to wait until 11 pm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home