Saturday, July 21, 2012

Eiteljorg Steel Ponies Exhibit and Bike Show










The Eiteljorg Museum in Indianapolis hosted a bike show to highlight their Steel Ponies exhibit.   It was a lot of fun and I hope they do something like this again because everything was top notch and first class.   Their custom builds and famous bikes displayed in the museum were outstanding.  The people who entered their bikes or attended the show outside were also a lot of fun.  I was fortunate enough to ride away with a first place trophy in the Euro/Asian 850cc and over category for which I am very grateful.  One of the highlights was being able to ride our bikes along the canal to get them in position for the show.  I was reminded of how beautiful the canal is and what an asset it is for our beautiful city.  Shown here are a few of my favorite pictures from the show outside, including the people, and the museum exhibit inside.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home