Tuesday, August 28, 2007

wow, I didn't know how much you cared

Notice the new linc on the sidebar, LM. Earlier today I was looking at his blog which has a new improved, Beatlesque look and I clicked on "Friends". I was surprised to see a linc to "sometimes you need an old man." What a compliment. It is always much better to see that someone has included you with their friends than to realize that you've been removed ... ouch.


LM's site is called "Rooting for the Underdog." That's a pretty good description because when someone is ranting on and on about some self-abosorbed subject, LM will give the underdog perspective. I need that sometimes when I'm making fun of girls with tattoos at funerals, and other such nonsense. He is an expert at placing orders at Taco Bell, would enjoy having a motorcycle that doesn't run, and can effortlessly make you feel like a fuddy duddy when you deserve it.


LM and I worked together for awhile in a faith community. Those were some fun months for me. It was one of my greatest disappointments when he decided to leave. So, check it out.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

Don't worry TWH, I'm sure fate will throw us together again someday. I loved that time of my life.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Just say you were his boss and you made him get you donuts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home